Presented in conjunction with the American Fork Beautification Committee
Sponsored by Matrix Signs
The goal of the American Fork Beautification Committee is to promote beautification throughout the city and to be a positive example to our neighboring communities. We take great pleasure in striving to maintain this highly prestigious status. We appreciate the hard work that has gone into the many gardens to get them ready to display.
During the twelfth annual Steel Days Garden Tour on Friday, July 19 from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday, July 20 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., residents will have the opportunity to walk through the yards of several devoted Master Gardeners. These residents spend significant time and effort to create beautiful landscapes in our community, and spectators are encouraged to glean ideas for their own planting and gardening efforts. There will be inspiration for every gardener from the novice to the expert, and we hope you enjoy some of the best landscapes that American Fork has to offer.
Garden Tour Schedule
- The Dyer Residence: 164 W. 960 S.
- The Hodgson Residence: 1097 N. 150 W.
- The Lambourne Residence: 190 N. 300 E.
- The Sherman Residence: 632 E. 230 N.
- The McQuivey Residence: 895 N. 500 E.
- The Stallings Residence: 1137 E. 450 N.
- The Kipp Residence: 1201 E. 400 N.
- The Edwards Residence: 538 N. 1200 E.
- Heritage Garden Greenhouse: East of American Heritage School on the north side of the street (no numbers listed)